Quality, oversized manual recliner sofa and armchairs. Lever handles and quality lumbar support.
Choose from 1000s of leathers and fabrics. Delivered in 6 weeks. Lifetime frame warranty.
Recliner- Width: 910mm, Depth: 970mm, Height: 1050mm
3 Seater Width: 2150mm,Depth: 970mm, Height: 1050mm
2 Seater Width: 1500mm,Depth: 970mm, Height: 1050mm
Priced in Capri fabric.
Advantages of WA Made
- Comfort – Over 50 years of experience handcrafting sofas, designed and made with a philosophy that comfort is always king.
- Longevity – Highest quality foams, rigorously graded and selected. Hard wearing, Jarrah frames. Innovative fabrics. Leading spring and mesh systems.
- Design – On trend and totally unique. Custom designed from scratch in bespoke sizes and formats. Choose from 100s of the latest locally stocked fabrics and styles.
- Price – Our completely WA owned and operated design and manufacturing process allows us to build luxuriously comfortable, outstanding value for money furniture.
- Speed – Designed and built right here in WA. Custom manufactured in less than 6 weeks under the watchful eyes of Perth’s longest established family furniture business.
You can pick from any of our great selections in store, or you can custom design your perfect piece from scratch. Any format, measurement and style with a choice of 1000s of fabrics. Why settle for modular constructions that almost fit the space, when we can build something from scratch that is millimetre perfect?
We have more than 50 years of experience in handcrafting sofas, designed and made with a philosophy that comfort is king. Our Signature Range comes with a lifetime frame warranty and the peace of mind that you are buying a from a family owned, locally manufactured business. Any problems, we’re here to help.
Don’t want to wait? We hear you. Delivered in 6 Weeks. Guaranteed.
Technical Details – Buy The Best
The foam defines the comfort and longevity of your furniture. Our Signature Range uses the highest quality foams, rigorously graded and selected.
We know our foam will last, so as we have done for the last 50 years, we use hard wearing WA Jarrah frames that come with a lifetime guarantee.
Our partnership with leading global fabric supplier and Australian family business Warwick Fabrics allows us to select from 1000s of the latest innovative fabrics.
Our world class spring and mesh systems underpin our comfort and product longevity.